Credit Where It's Due - Easy Way

APCGrayLocked

if you want to do this trophy without doing extra grinds or with just a little grind, you can simply do this:

- play the main game in it's entirety, so DC Tour and the DLCs (by doing so, you will obtain the Tour Events Accolade).

- now, play Bikes in it's entirety, so DCB Tour and the DLCs.

- Now, if after the entire tours you have obtained an accolade in Gameplay (like Overtaking Ace Accolade) great. If not, reach level 6 in Rearing (because is very fast to reach it).

- finally, for Game Modes, grind level 15 with every bike (for the Weekend Warrior trophy) in skill events (by doing this, you will obtain the Skill Events Accolade AND the Motorcycle Accolade). Alternatively, if you don't want to do the Bikes Grind (because you are not interested in doing Bikes at all), you can do the Drift Events Accolade instead. The fastest way to do it is to continuously beat a drift event in Cayoosh Point (Reversed) in Canada, because is very fast to beat. If you choose this option, complete the drift events while driving the Wombat Typhoon, so that you will also unlock the Bonus Vehicle Accolade (the fastest of the vehicles accolades to unlock).

Now, if you have obtained the last accolade in Bikes (like me), the trophy will not unlock. To unlock it, once you have obtained the last one needed, go to DriveClub and finish an event (like the mentioned drift event above). The trophy will immediately unlock afterward. How did i found out? Simple: once i had maxed out all bikes, i went to DriveClub back to begin to farm the Drift Events Accolade on the mentioned track (because when i had obtained the Skill Events Accolade, the last one i needed, the trophy didn't unlock) but as soon as i finished my first event... DING!.

Cheers :).

Edited by APCGrayLocked
  • Like 3