Challenges infinite reset glitch (even the daily)

VirtualNight

I got my 10 daily challenges in just 5 days of actual time spent in the mp part. On the last day of this I noticed that after leaving from the match where I got my 10th daily I had once again a new daily available. Requiring me the same task of the previous one.

More experience made me notice that ALL the challenges are afflicted by the glitch, if I leave from a lobby they all are reset to 0 progress; if I finish a challenge, it is then grey without any info like it is supposed to be... until I leave from the lobby, it then comes back with the same task available. In short, infinite challenges.

Is the challenge system messed at the moment (is EA, so that wouldn't be a surprise)? I assume is a glitch you trigger somehow, I did a lot of quitting in the matches to aim for trophies, either for a win or because the match wasn't good for my purpose. Maybe this is the reason, or is just a random thing.

The following video shows how I get my daily challenge and then magically it is available again (also the 75 kills challenge gets resetted from 71 to 69, so the moment when the challenge systems was screwed for me).

Spoiler

Edited by VirtualNight