Game a little broken?

has anyone else come across the results at the end of a race being wrong yet? I ran all 3 races in a triple crown race in career mode first race finished 3rd everything was fine 2nd race finished 2 game said i finished 11th then the 3rd race I won and it said I came in 21st. I wasn't expecting it to be this broken.

On 05/02/2020 at 4:35 AM, hyperboy519 said:

has anyone else come across the results at the end of a race being wrong yet? I ran all 3 races in a triple crown race in career mode first race finished 3rd everything was fine 2nd race finished 2 game said i finished 11th then the 3rd race I won and it said I came in 21st. I wasn't expecting it to be this broken.

Yes, I had this issue but just once. Never occurred a second time. I have other problems now. SX profil won't count properly my championships and my Main Events. I'm stuck at 37 Main Events. I think I'll have to erase my backup dans start fresh...

SX profile is quite fun with me :

- Solo tab : only 1 championship won, even though I won 250 west and 450. I have the trophies.

- SX Challenges tab : 0/2 championships. Great ! ☹️

On 2/6/2020 at 2:35 PM, Jo-La-Mouche said:

Yes, I had this issue but just once. Never occurred a second time. I have other problems now. SX profil won't count properly my championships and my Main Events. I'm stuck at 37 Main Events. I think I'll have to erase my backup dans start fresh...

SX profile is quite fun with me :

- Solo tab : only 1 championship won, even though I won 250 west and 450. I have the trophies.

- SX Challenges tab : 0/2 championships. Great ! 2639.png

I just noticed my SX challenges tab also went back down to 0/2 it definitely said 1/2 after finishing the West. I wonder if the only work around for it is to do both in one sitting without closing the game ?

If that doesnt work i guess itll be about getting 5 mill Credits and the 500 Miles

On 08/02/2020 at 5:00 AM, hyperboy519 said:

I just noticed my SX challenges tab also went back down to 0/2 it definitely said 1/2 after finishing the West. I wonder if the only work around for it is to do both in one sitting without closing the game 1f914.png

If that doesnt work i guess itll be about getting 5 mill Credits and the 500 Miles

500 miles comes pretty easily. 5 millions on the other hand...

On 16/02/2020 at 7:38 AM, hyperboy519 said:

So you get money from completing the when i finished those I was at 4 mill so i just grinned the last million with fast credit map got between 48k and 50k every time

I used my own track to make money and to reach the 100 main events. Easy track, 15/17 seconds per lap, depending on the other bikers, about 20 laps for a short 5 minutes race, 35k. But I'm a bit tired of running without the certainty of improving the numbers you know. I'm off the game for a bit, I'll come back later on it, with a fresh mind.