Online Possibly Not Working?

Gaming_Kings_189

Hello first time posting a thread or topic so please be nice. Anyways as many of you may know by now the servers for 3on3 are going to close on March 10th 2020 so naturally I'm attempting to 100% before it's no longer possible. I have all the trophies but one where you have to play and complete a ranked online game with 3 users on your side. Now Unless I'm mistaken that just means you and two other players as the other team mates so three controllers which I have. I also set up a boosting session asking for help as the online is dead and I only needed to play and complete a game. Luckily a kind soul offered to help me out so we attempted to get the trophy today but every time we tried to go online the session would expire and neither of us were able to advance. So I figure that there is something we're missing or the online section is already in trouble. So please if you can help or tell me what is going on so I can get this last trophy and 100% this thing that would be greatly appreciated

On 2/7/2020 at 11:12 PM, Gaming_Kings_189 said:

Hello first time posting a thread or topic so please be nice. Anyways as many of you may know by now the servers for 3on3 are going to close on March 10th 2020 so naturally I'm attempting to 100% before it's no longer possible. I have all the trophies but one where you have to play and complete a ranked online game with 3 users on your side. Now Unless I'm mistaken that just means you and two other players as the other team mates so three controllers which I have. I also set up a boosting session asking for help as the online is dead and I only needed to play and complete a game. Luckily a kind soul offered to help me out so we attempted to get the trophy today but every time we tried to go online the session would expire and neither of us were able to advance. So I figure that there is something we're missing or the online section is already in trouble. So please if you can help or tell me what is going on so I can get this last trophy and 100% this thing that would be greatly appreciated

I was able to get online about a month ago, but wouldn't shock me if there was an issue.  Terms and Conditions already don't work, so wouldn't surprise me if the rest of it went downhill.  I can hop on later today and take a look and see if I have a similar issue.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So an update. I'm still not sure what happened but thankfully I was able to get the trophy just now. A session came up and I did it with no problems. The only thing I can think of is that the original person had gotten the trophies done when the game was newer and maybe that created issues with the terms or something. I don't know I'm just speculating but I was able to get it with a new player so it works. Just maybe beware and warning for players.