Problem with install game

Vasilij_Kozlov

Just copy messages from here: https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/support/PlayStation-Network-Support.topic.html/problem_downloading-llit.html

Hi everyone, a very strange problem occurred to me and a lot of friends, that's at least 20 people. Games downloaded from ps store are always downloaded with corrupted data. Internet connection was not interrupted, hdd is in good condition, ps3 database restoration don't help, hdd formatting don't. That makes me and a lot of people think that the problem is on Sony's side. So please help. Error 80029564,

From me: i have same problem, link for video (problem on 2:07 =) ). Anybody know something? 

Have that same problem, games do not install correctly and it seems that they are downloaded to console in damaged condition, would appreciate if someone can check and try do download and install a ps3 game that is at least 7gb size and report, cause a lot of people reporting this problem now, it also could be region depend

Edited by B-Boy_Zack_Fair