Freezing at Credits (Digital)

Siziolvec

I'm redownloading the game now to see if it helps, but in case this doesn't work - has anyone had issues where the game would freeze in the end credits and found a way through? I've played through the ending 3 times now, trying to adjust the camera and skip certain things to see if that'd help. Nadda.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Reinstalling did not work. Still broken in the same spot.

Edited by Siziolvec
update

I had the same problem with the end credits (game freezes after the picture of the Eighth Colossi's corpse), but I found the solution (thanks to PlayStationTrophies.org): when the credits start rolling, press the PS Button while you see the picture of the First Colossi's corpse (this causes the game to pause). After all icons in your XMB load, press the PS Button again, wait for the next Colossi picture, and press PS Button once more. Repeat this procedure until all the bosses have been shown (rest of the credits should work fine).

I beat the game twice (plus completed Normal Time Attack), and this method worked for me, but I have to admit that this bug is very annoying.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, CLOUDO720 said:

when the credits start rolling, press the PS Button while you see the picture of the First Colossi's corpse (this causes the game to pause). After all icons in your XMB load, press the PS Button again, wait for the next Colossi picture, and press PS Button once more. Repeat this procedure until all the bosses have been shown (rest of the credits should work fine).

Thank you for this, I'll give it a shot tonight