In need of help and tips for the ranking and enhancement

Mui-Desu

I started the game mostly excited about the mulitplayer aspect... But god the trophy list is boring and annoying.
So far, I'm using the given gear and I am on my way to enhance it to level 5-6 ( The complete set) and yet my total Rating is only about 15k. Now it looks like I will need 20k for the last level, and I don't see how I'm going to get there since 5 level enhancement added me only around +5k to the rating. The only answer I see here is either going +10, which seems completely crazy since you have to level up each part and as you level up the rarest shards are asked, plus there is a chance to fail. ( Why would you want to make such grind on an online based game ffs....)
Or, the other solution, to do the Crudible and get an Epic gear ( Which is needed for a trophy anyway) but so far I can get only to 9F with my current gear.
So what's the solution? What the best way to do it if there's any? 
Oh yeah and can you transfer your enhancement from a gear to another ? Say I want to get the Epic version of my current gear, I'll have to enhance everything over again?
Really hoping to get some answers, thanks.