Bryan Cranston looking for work

xzero4812

Not that hes struggling or anything but Bryan Cranston has mentioned that he is interested in continuing his villainous streak with playing Lex Luthor in the up coming Man of Steel 2 movie.  I would think its awsome and at this point theyre should not be any other consideration but him. but guess we will just have to wait and see

NEMg34uK8IEgPQ_1_2.jpg

http://www.movieweb.com/news/bryan-cranston-responds-to-lex-luthor-man-of-steel-2-rumors

Mark Strong has much more appeal in the role of Lex Luthor for me personally as I think he is a fantastic actor who is under appreciated. Mads Mikkelsen second on my list due to his awesome portrayal of Hannibal Lector.

Bryan Cranston has more of a Commisioner Gordon vibe.

Edited by jimmypop01

Mark Strong has much more appeal in the role of Lex Luthor for me personally as I think he is a fantastic actor who is under appreciated. Mads Mikkelsen second on my list due to his awesome portrayal of Hannibal Lector

While im not saying it cant be done (chris evans) the only thing i actually enjoyed  was his role as Sinestro in Green Lantern, u can shoot me for it but i also liked Michael Rosenbaum in smallville and i think he could revisit the character, as for Mads i like his villian approach 2 just not for lex luthor....but if they ever did a die hard remake then....