Thinking of retaking this one

Greetings, so basicaly I want to go back for this plat, but to tell you the truth i will be pretty lost since I finished the game on proud long ago and then started with another game.

So is there a new game+ mecanic? would yo recomend me to start use it? any other advice I can use?.

NG+ just transfers over all of your Dream Eaters and that's it. If you already completed the story on Proud, there's no point in doing an NG+, just do a cleanup on your completed file since it should have saved before the point-of-no-return, IIRC. It's been over a year since I platted this though so I may be wrong.

Edited by Stan Lee

• 4 weeks later...

Dream Drop Distance does have New Game+. What it transfers over are the Dream Eaters that you have crafted. What is also transferred over are story related stuff located in the momento section (essentially Jiminy's Journal).

If you are looking to plat the game again, I recommend starting a new playthrough on Proud to avoid any potential confusion. It'll be a bit harder since some good commands are locked behind Dream Eaters. But starting a new playthrough will allow you to relearn the game completely.

On 8/4/2020 at 5:30 AM, Flamingknux said:

Dream Drop Distance does have New Game+. What it transfers over are the Dream Eaters that you have crafted. What is also transferred over are story related stuff located in the momento section (essentially Jiminy's Journal).

If you are looking to plat the game again, I recommend starting a new playthrough on Proud to avoid any potential confusion. It'll be a bit harder since some good commands are locked behind Dream Eaters. But starting a new playthrough will allow you to relearn the game completely.

Thanks for the advice, but I already got the platinum.