mission mode

buenas comunidad , necesito ayuda en el mision mode , que personajes recomiendan usar ? ahi una mision que los personajes tiene superblindaje y solo con golpes amarillos se les puede hacer daño , y alguna forma de juntar dinero rapido ?

good community, I need help in the mission mode, which characters do you recommend using? There is a mission that the characters have super armor and only with yellow blows can they be hurt, and some way to raise money quickly?

psn id ArG-Arkana

5 hours ago, ArG-Arkana said:

buenas comunidad , necesito ayuda en el mision mode , que personajes recomiendan usar ? ahi una mision que los personajes tiene superblindaje y solo con golpes amarillos se les puede hacer daño , y alguna forma de juntar dinero rapido ?

good community, I need help in the mission mode, which characters do you recommend using? There is a mission that the characters have super armor and only with yellow blows can they be hurt, and some way to raise money quickly?

psn id ArG-Arkana

I farm the last few player based story missions for money. You can replay as many times as you like to get coins quick. 

Not sure about the missions though.

For the mission with Super Armor, you can also break the armor with the red blows.

Been using Deku Shooter Style but can be done with any characters.

Once you gotten the enemy knocked down once its just about keep hitting with the red or yellow blow as soon as he gets up so you can keep it at him.