"Call of Wild"/"Moo, I say" Trophy Guide - Wasteland 2

Erenated

This was the last trophy I got before getting the platinum and for good reason, I didn't know that you could apply Animal Whisperer to hostile enemies and this little topic is for me the easiest way to do it. 

This is best done by Ralphy who you can recruit from Rail Nomads Camp who already has some skills put into Animal Whisperer and there's even a trinket (Akita Figurine) you can obtain early game that gives you a point into Animal Whisperer too. 

This trophy can be obtained in the Ag Center alone if you focus on just applying Animal Whisperer to the mutated animals like the mutated maggots, flies and bunnies and you can even tame up-to 5-6 cows in Eastfield before they're killed by the rabbits far east from the entrance to Eastfield which is also the easiest method of getting the trophy "Moo, I say" which requires you to tip 5 cows using the Brute Force skill so technically you can kill two birds with 1 stone. I know that there're tamable animals in Highpool but in order to not miss the rest of the achievements such as "Wasteland Historian" & "Not Monkeying Around" I'd recommend just sticking to the Ag Center.

Also the Ag Center is early game so the enemies in that location won't do as much damage as other enemies in California so you can just focus on Ralphy applying Animal Whisperer on every enemy in battle except for exploding mutants and enraged animals in battle. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

"Call of Wild" - charm 20 animals can also be done after finishing Ag Center.

Around Ag Center random encounters with animals pop up quite often.

With just 3 points of Animal Whisperer on Raplhy (2 base and 1 from trinket) you have 80% chance to charm lizards. 

They still fight you but count towards 20.