Is "Casual" now Unranked OR Quick Play?

I've played at least 10 rounds with every original operator in Unranked, but I still haven't unlocked Full Roster. 

All the tracker websites I've checked are tracking stats combined from both Quick Play and Unranked.

So do I need to play Quick Play or Unranked?

Also, I don't have 10 rounds with GSG9 Recruit, does he need 10 rounds as well for some reason?

22 hours ago, megslushboy said:

I've played at least 10 rounds with every original operator in Unranked, but I still haven't unlocked Full Roster. 

All the tracker websites I've checked are tracking stats combined from both Quick Play and Unranked.

So do I need to play Quick Play or Unranked?

Also, I don't have 10 rounds with GSG9 Recruit, does he need 10 rounds as well for some reason?

Hey, Casual is now “Quick Play.” So i’m pretty sure that it only counts in either “Quick Play” and/or “Ranked” but NOT the other game modes as I have tried “New Comer” but nothing counted and no you don’t need to play as Recruit.

The way to track it is to go to Operators > Pick the one you want to check > Details & Statistics then divide rounds won on wins and add rounds won. For instance I have 13RW with Sledge and a 1.6W/L ratio with him, so 13 divided by 1.6 = 8 + 13 = 21 so I have played 21 rounds with him.

Edited by TheBlackDevil990
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TheBlackDevil990 said:

Hey, Casual is now “Quick Play.” So i’m pretty sure that it only counts in either “Quick Play” and/or “Ranked” but NOT the other game modes as I have tried “New Comer” but nothing counted and no you don’t need to play as Recruit.

The way to track it is to go to Operators > Pick the one you want to check > Details & Statistics then divide rounds won on wins and add rounds won. For instance I have 13RW with Sledge and a 1.6W/L ratio with him, so 13 divided by 1.6 = 8 + 13 = 21 so I have played 21 rounds with him.

The stats page also shows Unranked / Newcome wins and losses, right? If so, I won't know how many Ranked/Quick Play rounds I've done with each operator unless I start keeping track now. :/

I guess it's my own fault for not reading more into the changes from the trophy list. I'll just keep playing.

Thank you for your reply! You've been helpful. :)