Any good?

MMDE

It's a side scrolling puzzle platformer where your goal is to get two robots to the end of a level. One robot starts in captivity and will be crushed if you don't save it within a certain amount of time. You only need to get one of the robots to the end, so the free robot can decide if it wants to save the other or not. If you want 100% trophies, you must save both robots in every level. You'll also want to find and collect all the batteries ("collectibles") in every level that has them (like half has 1, a couple has 2). Most of the game is honestly fine for what it is. Perhaps a bit on the easy side of things, but that's a good thing in this case I think, due to the issues with the physics. Pretty sure it uses the built-in "real physics" found in the game engine, which is difficult to tweak correctly for platformers, and there's often lots of strange scenarios it is difficult to program for. Basically, you can push on boxes in the game, but it's very sensitive to how much velocity you touch them with. In some very few levels, this makes for some extremely frustrating gameplay, especially where you gotta push boxes through doors kept open by the other robot on the other side of the "door". Or when you gotta push boxes onto spikes to be able to jump safely over them afterwards. Game is only 28 levels, and each level takes only some few minutes, making for a rather short game. You may also experience trophies not popping as they should, requiring reboot of the game, or even console in my case.

If you're into side scrolling puzzle platformers, and want something mindless to waste a couple of hours while getting trophies, this is not the worst purchase. Generally, if you want some fast and easy trophies, it's not the worst purchase. Especially if you get it heavily discounted or something.

Took me about 3 hours, but can easily be done in an hour less.