Online help

BMJ2K7

I just started playing online, and this mission menu popped up, does it matter what mission i choose, does it matter if i choose something easy like semi auto kills, and if you choose one, does it delete that one and you eventually have to do all of them or how exactly does it work, but it doesn't tell you anything?

There will be many missions during your 12 week journey. Each mission will put in risk a percentaje of your clan population.

As long as you have at least 1 survivor you're good to go, but if everyone dies then you have to start again.

You should keep the easiest missions (kill 3 people with certain weapon or craft 3 items) when 100% of the population is in risk.

When you complete a mission it will upgrade, example: get 3 kills with the revolver, once done it will be available as get 6 kills and so on.

There will be many missions during your 12 week journey. Each mission will put in risk a percentaje of your clan population.

As long as you have at least 1 survivor you're good to go, but if everyone dies then you have to start again.

You should keep the easiest missions (kill 3 people with certain weapon or craft 3 items) when 100% of the population is in risk.

When you complete a mission it will upgrade, example: get 3 kills with the revolver, once done it will be available as get 6 kills and so on.

Thank You!