Skyrim remastered can’t find purified void salts

a10j12

Hey everyone I’m here with another problem this time with Skyrim remastered. So I’m doing the mission chasing echoes I’m at the part where you have to give Serena three ingredients one of them being purified void salts. Couldn’t find them so I looked up a guide and went to where they were and THERE NOT THERE. There meant to be on the second floor in a bowl and the bowl is there but no purified void salts and I have tried EVERYTHING loading before I entered the ruins, going back and fourth through the balcony and the last solution I tried was going out to balcony and fast travel somewhere (I chose white run) and wait 30 in game days. So I did went back(I also took the bowl the salts are meant to be in just incase its a respawn glitch and needs to completely respawn again) and bowl was there BUT NOT THE PURIFIED SALTS. So is this it? My 60 hour save needs to be completely restarted? I looked up pretty much every single forum talking about the problem and absolutely none of their solutions worked any advice will be appreciated thanks

• Like 1

Sorry guys I just found out what it was. There’s two shelves on the balcony the one on the right where the empty bowl is and one on the left where the salts are. So yeah I feel pretty stupid now bye

• Like 2