Old School Principal trophy not popping

Matto_lsi

So I have earned the 'Old School' in-game achievement more than 50 times on both Championship and Tournament modes, but the trophy has not yet popped.  Can someone who has earned this trophy recently please tell me the settings they used?  My game is updated to the latest version, which happens to be v2.01, and most of the info I've seen for this game is based off an old v1.x patch.

Thanks in advance!

Well it finally popped.  After getting the in-game achievement 75 times in Championship, I switched to Tournament and tried to get it there.  After counting 50+ I posted here figuring it was bugged or I was doing something wrong.  I don't know exactly how many it took, but I was well over 75 on Tournament.  So over 150 when I only supposedly needed 50... at least it finally popped, but still... ugh.

• 10 months later...
On 03/05/2020 at 4:15 AM, Matto_lsi said:

Well it finally popped.  After getting the in-game achievement 75 times in Championship, I switched to Tournament and tried to get it there.  After counting 50+ I posted here figuring it was bugged or I was doing something wrong.  I don't know exactly how many it took, but I was well over 75 on Tournament.  So over 150 when I only supposedly needed 50... at least it finally popped, but still... ugh.

I'm trying this and also on the same boat, what a damn broken trophy smh