Master Collector fixed?

AJ_-_808

Yeah, I can confirm that's how I was able to get it. I got the idea to try it on Calvino Noir when I was looking into doing it on Light Tracer, as I had picked up a VR around that time. If you check my trophy history, I started Light Tracer right around the same time I finished Calvino Noir.

The collectible that everyone will be missing is the one on the top floor bridge in the building to the right on the starting location in the fourth level, which was broken in a patch around the time of the PS4 release (according to the Steam forums) and was only fixed on the Steam release. You should be able to just load your existing save and go grab it, though I was dumb and missed one in a different level, so my trophy came a bit later as I had to figure out where it was missing and ended up doing a full playthrough.

I did think to take a screenshot of it since I was pretty sure I would eventually get flagged for it, but that doesn't seem to be an option on these forums. But I can provide one if anyone needs it.

• Like 2