For those who can’t reinstall return to Arkham

Hey guys I found out something interesting today you remember that remaster for the Arkham games return to Arkham? Well I decided I wanted to play it again so I went to my purchased menu on PS4 and guess what? IT WASN’T THERE! Seriously completely gone. This wasn’t like my last problem with horizon zero dawn that at least showed up, this just disappeared. I’m making this post because it’s very concerning that my game was pretty much deleted from my purchased menu. If this is a glitch IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP. It does however give the option to buy the game again because I checked to see if it’s still in store and it’s still there. But let’s be honest you shouldn’t buy the game again because the PS4 somehow deleted it from your purchased menu.
SOLUTION:
However if your like me and want to download the game again there is a way you can do it, in my horizon zero dawn post a guy I believe his name was kolm let me know of another way of downloading your games which also worked for me simply go to the PlayStation store website very sorry I can’t provide the link I’m using my iPad and the copy\paste thing is confusing to me. Kolm on my horizon post gave a link so go to that. Or just google it. Do not use safari I have recently heard it is for some reason not working on safari and I tried and it also isn’t working for me I used google chrome and it works fine. Sign in if you haven’t and click on your profile icon which should be on the top right and go to download list. Now there’s no search tools which is annoying it’s in pages so you have to go all the way back to when you first bought it. Since it came out in 2016 it may take a good few minutes to find I went through 13 pages until I got to it. If you can’t remember when you downloaded it check your achievements on it and look at the earliest one which is most likely the I’m Batman one and look at what date it was. Then pick the download to your PS4 option and it should work. Kolm explained it easier but yeah this is for the people who might be trying to reinstall it but can’t because it’s gone from their purchased menu and shouldn’t buy the game they already bought again. Hope this helps. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Goodbye.

• Like 1