Sam's Story: Night stashes

DaveMcDamage

Hi everyone, 

Some of the guides for the game are confusing, or more so, the map is. I have been sticking to them but on one location I missed a pickup which I think is where you have to get the sniper. The vid shows you crawling through a web vent and thats the one I missed. I read somewhere about a point of no return and a zip line. I have just used a zipline when fitting the 5 traps for the captain. If it is possible, could I reload a save before using the zip line (the saves will be close because of the shit autosave system) and some how get back to the sniper building even though the captain took us away in the boat for the story?

I really don't want to play the game any more than I have too and again somewhere I read that the weapons collectible is the only one which is where the save system doesn't save them when picked up like the notes and stuff. 

EDIT

Found the info. Turns out I already reached the point of no return to that building. Gutted man. Ok I have another question. I knocked the sniper out but I never got the talk from the captain about taking them out quietly and learning the moves from action movies. Has that been screwed up too?

As I said I just fixed the 5 traps but because I missed a night stash, at this point is it just better to restart the whole f**king dlc?

Edited by DaveMcDamage