Trophy question

JWill_55

So.. I wanted to ask for some guidance.. I own 8 x PS3 (don’t ask).. 6 at home and 2 at a beach house.  I used to smash this game back at my beach house in the day (see trophies) and one PS3 died.. no saves to the cloud as it wasn’t a primary activated PS3 (can only activate 2). But on this PS3 is a trophy for NBA 2K15 for PS3 that I believe is unsync’d.

I’ve just brought this back home from the beach house.. I didn’t throw it out because I thought I could recover it somehow. but I never worried about it because my player kept freezing. I found out that if it freezes keep rebuilding the ps database to get by. So that works.. but.. I was too lazy (still am) because it freezes after every 4-5 games.

The PS3 I’ve found can be repaired without formatting the drive , as it’s the power supply. If I get this fixed and sync a trophy would this look dodge as hell?  I think I can platinum this game.

the trophy in question is 82-0, I’m almost certain I’ve done this. 

but then again.. maybe I haven’t. Wanted an opinion. I also wanted to get my nba 2k14 saves off it. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JWill_55 said:

So.. I wanted to ask for some guidance.. I own 8 x PS3 (don’t ask).. 6 at home and 2 at a beach house.  I used to smash this game back at my beach house in the day (see trophies) and one PS3 died.. no saves to the cloud as it wasn’t a primary activated PS3 (can only activate 2). But on this PS3 is a trophy for NBA 2K15 for PS3 that I believe is unsync’d.

I’ve just brought this back home from the beach house.. I didn’t throw it out because I thought I could recover it somehow. but I never worried about it because my player kept freezing. I found out that if it freezes keep rebuilding the ps database to get by. So that works.. but.. I was too lazy (still am) because it freezes after every 4-5 games.

The PS3 I’ve found can be repaired without formatting the drive , as it’s the power supply. If I get this fixed and sync a trophy would this look dodge as hell?  I think I can platinum this game.

the trophy in question is 82-0, I’m almost certain I’ve done this. 

but then again.. maybe I haven’t. Wanted an opinion. I also wanted to get my nba 2k14 saves off it. 

This is a ridiculous grey area at the moment. If you do that you absolutely will have people report your trophies no doubt. If you can record it though then I definitely would, at least then you've got proof that it was done legit. 

On 16/6/2020 at 6:09 AM, Top-Lad-Luke said:

This is a ridiculous grey area at the moment. If you do that you absolutely will have people report your trophies no doubt. If you can record it though then I definitely would, at least then you've got proof that it was done legit. 

edit: turns out I didn’t have it. Probably thinking of another 2K.

Edited by JWill_55