Some info about the "Expert Creator" trophy

Hush_wu

I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but I wanted to make this topic to clarify some information present on the guide, which may be incomplete or incorrect. 

So I just got the Platinum Trophy for this game and I left "Expert Creator" for last, as it seemed one of the easiest. 

As the guide says, the trophy might not pop if you decide to skip the tutorials instead of doing them/watching them, which is what happened to me. However, after creating a new save file to get the trophy, I realized that as the trophy description says, you have to play all the tutorial levels, and it does not include the videos/watchable tutorials. 

Which also means that the trophy is not glitched (as stated in the guide), but simply done incorrectly in case you decided to skip the tutorial levels. In addition, if you go to the items for which the tutorial is required, you can replay them at any time. Unfortunately, I did not think of this possibility before creating a new save file, therefore I can't confirm if replaying them will in fact unlock the trophy. Hopefully someone else will confirm. 

So to conclude, besides the obligatory tutorial levels that you access from the "?" icon in your Pop-it, the items/gadgets that are necessary for the trophy are:

Gadgets - Switches:

• Button
  • 2-Way Switch
  • Sticker Switch
  • Grab Switch
  • 3-Way Switch
  • Sensor Switch
  • Magnetic Key Switch/Key

Gadgets - Connectors:

• Bolt
  • Sprung Bolt
  • Motor Bolt
  • Wobble Bolt
  • String
  • Elastic
  • Rod
  • Spring
  • Winch
  • Piston 

After playing all the tutorial levels for these items, the trophy should pop, nothing else is required. 

I hope this will be of help to somebody like it would've been to me. 

Good luck on all your trophy hunting! 

• Like 1