Problem unlocking Trophy

Limboman78

Hello

Has anyone encountered the problem of unlocking the "wet n wild" trophy? I purged all four water temples a few times now and the trophy did not unlock. 

Even different difficulty settings didnt help.

If anyone has an idea on how to get it for 100% sure then please share your insights. 

I really like this game and enjoy it a lot in coop, but this (probably) buggy trophy is driving me nuts.

Best

L.

Edited by Limboman78

I really hope they fix this problem or at least get a "how-to" published, should some special requirements be needed to obtain this trophy. Something like "do the temples in this lvl order" or "do not use focus when destroying the spring in the last room of the temple"...

Fingers crossed. 

• 1 month later...

Hello fellow For the King players

I managed to find a way to unlock the "Wet `n Wild" trophy and therefore got the platin trophy.

This is just an assumption and needs confirmation, so I hope some of you might give it a try and confirm my theory.

Here is how I did it:

- Join a game hosted by a friend. (This is what I did. It might work with just the three remaining steps, but I am not sure)

- Purge Water Temples lvl 2, 4 and 6.

- Do the optional Pirate Dens and aquire the Pirate Ship Deed.

- Now go on and purge the final Water Temple lvl 8.

I assume that the trigger for the trophy is broken in such a way, that it checks if all optional tasks are completed and the last water temple has been purged. Since the Pirate Den sidequest is optional, it might be that it has to be completed before finishing the last water temple.

As I mentioned a few times, this is an assumption and I have no clue, if following those steps will guarantee you the trophy.

Also, I do not know if it is neccessary to have joined the game of somebody else for this. I was playing with a friend and this is how it unlocked for me.

Hope you give it a go and get the trophy.

Best

L.

Edited by Limboman78
Even more Typos...
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 2.8.2020 at 2:59 PM, Limboman78 said:

Hello fellow For the King players

I managed to find a way to unlock the "Wet `n Wild" trophy and therefore got the platin trophy.

This is just an assumption and needs confirmation, so I hope some of you might give it a try and confirm my theory.

Here is how I did it:

- Join a game hosted by a friend. (This is what I did. It might work with just the three remaining steps, but I am not sure)

- Purge Water Temples lvl 2, 4 and 6.

- Do the optional Pirate Dens and aquire the Pirate Ship Deed.

- Now go on and purge the final Water Temple lvl 8.

I assume that the trigger for the trophy is broken in such a way, that it checks if all optional tasks are completed and the last water temple has been purged. Since the Pirate Den sidequest is optional, it might be that it has to be completed before finishing the last water temple.

As I mentioned a few times, this is an assumption and I have no clue, if following those steps will guarantee you the trophy.

Also, I do not know if it is neccessary to have joined the game of somebody else for this. I was playing with a friend and this is how it unlocked for me.

Hope you give it a go and get the trophy.

Best

L.

I confirm this method for unlocking Wet n wild trophy.

2days ago i got some problems unlocking that trophy and with the steps on this post, i can happily announce that i recived the plat for the game. 

Much appreciated Limboman78!

cheers Beat

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

As above - confirm this works, as I did it last night. You do not need to do the Priates Den and acquire the better ship or do the temples in any particular order, you just need the game to be hosted and join the host game. Then, when you purge all of the temples, the trophy will pop. ?