Easier way of getting 'I am Death' trophy

BinkUncia

Hey all,

This is the easiest way of getting this trophy I found and that is:

1. Go to fight club challenge as mentioned by Orxnge here (trophy tip): https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2075-Saints-Row-IV/37-I-Am-Become-Death or the restricted Alien zone.

2. Then instead of trying to button mash to connect 2 super powers (which I found I didn't always get), all you need to do is charge Jump, and then ground stomp, as the super jump is technically a super power! :D.

Hope this helps some people out as I am fail when it comes to switching between the powers :P

• Like 2

I'm planning to get this game (loved SR3, can't miss this one!) and I already read the trophy guide and such and this trophy doesn't seem like a fun one, but if this works it makes it a helluva lot easier! Thanks you for that. Have you added this as a trophy tip? Remind me to like it when I've obtained the trophy.

Edited by MrCostari

I'm planning to get this game (loved SR3, can't miss this one!) and I already read the trophy guide and such and this trophy doesn't seem like a fun one, but if this works it makes it a helluva lot easier! Thanks you for that. Have you added this as a trophy tip? Remind me to like it when I've obtained the trophy.

Trust me if you liked SR3 you will love this, especially with a friend its a bundle of laughs!

No, ill add it as a trophy tip now :).