Tutorial Chest Duplication

Malachen

I found a dupe glitch with the chests in the tutorial that I can't find posted anywhere else so I thought I'd make mention of it here. On a fresh tutorial world (doesn't seem to work after the game has been saved and reloaded) skip the first part of the tutorial and head to any chest with items in. When you get to the items, it should come up with a message in the top right asking you to press X to learn more about those items or circle to skip it.

If you press Circle, then open the chest and take everything you want then exit the area for that tutorial (Farming for example). Once you've left the tutorial area, re-enter it and you will receive the tutorial message again. Press Circle again and the chest should now be full of items again. The beacon tutorial also has iron and gold blocks in that you can dupe to get tracks for the On a Rail trophy. The firework tutorial has lots of paper for you to dupe to trade in the trading tutorial to get The Haggler.

You can use this to get lots of materials for potions from the potion tutorial. You can also use it to get a lot of XP potions from the Trident chest to get yourself a load of enchanted gear to make the Enderdragon kill easier.

I haven't yet found an end portal in the tutorial world yet. I found a stronghold under the prismarine creeper but no luck with the end portal. There is also a bunch of diamond blocks in the diamond pickaxe in the sky that you can mine out to get a full set of diamond gear and tools.

This is just some of the trophies I found this helpful for, hopefully people can find other uses for this and maybe find that blasted end portal on the tutorial world.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/06/2020 at 11:17 AM, Malachen said:

I found a dupe glitch with the chests in the tutorial that I can't find posted anywhere else so I thought I'd make mention of it here. On a fresh tutorial world (doesn't seem to work after the game has been saved and reloaded) skip the first part of the tutorial and head to any chest with items in. When you get to the items, it should come up with a message in the top right asking you to press X to learn more about those items or circle to skip it.

If you press Circle, then open the chest and take everything you want then exit the area for that tutorial (Farming for example). Once you've left the tutorial area, re-enter it and you will receive the tutorial message again. Press Circle again and the chest should now be full of items again. The beacon tutorial also has iron and gold blocks in that you can dupe to get tracks for the On a Rail trophy. The firework tutorial has lots of paper for you to dupe to trade in the trading tutorial to get The Haggler.

You can use this to get lots of materials for potions from the potion tutorial. You can also use it to get a lot of XP potions from the Trident chest to get yourself a load of enchanted gear to make the Enderdragon kill easier.

I haven't yet found an end portal in the tutorial world yet. I found a stronghold under the prismarine creeper but no luck with the end portal. There is also a bunch of diamond blocks in the diamond pickaxe in the sky that you can mine out to get a full set of diamond gear and tools.

This is just some of the trophies I found this helpful for, hopefully people can find other uses for this and maybe find that blasted end portal on the tutorial world.

Hi, this is perfectly normal, this is how the Tutorial World works ^^ That's like that since several updates