Level 1-4 problems in getting S Rank in normal

Tomba25

okaay, so with 1 day left before shutdown, this the only deterrent in getting my Gold trophy. I allready S ranked all stages on normal except this damned stage.  I have tried fast time, combo and 0 damage and i still got an  A. this is the only stage that seems to be  a prblem ..  I hope anyone can help before it is too late... 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tomba25 said:

okaay, so with 1 day left before shutdown, this the only deterrent in getting my Gold trophy. I allready S ranked all stages on normal except this damned stage.  I have tried fast time, combo and 0 damage and i still got an  A. this is the only stage that seems to be  a prblem ..  I hope anyone can help before it is too late... 

This stage was the most tricky to S-rank for me too. The best way to get it is by using ALL secret passages, you can still S-rank by losing one of the secrets if I recall correctly.

In order to S-rank on normal, I would list these as priorities: 1- Using the secret passages, 2- No damage (getting hit only once at most) and 3- Time (don't rush too much, especially in the sections with spikes on the floor). 

And don't forget to insta-kill the boss with the special.

Good luck with It! Knights If Valour is a great game. The trophy Guide within this site is a masterpiece by the way, don't forget to use it xD

PS.: Hurry up!

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...