Trophies don’t pop?

Mokujin

On 7/10/2020 at 6:07 PM, Keidah said:

Quick Play in the section furthest left, but also no trophies have popped for me in MyCareer either 

I am having the same issue.  I got one trophy in Quick Play when I got the game, haven't earned any since.  They are just not popping for me.

If you change controllers on quick plays matches, trophies doesn't pop. I tried to get some trophies with 2 controllers and after I did the necessary for the trophies I changed player 2 to CPU and trophy doesn't popped.. I need to play another match with 2 controllers until the end.

13 hours ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

If you change controllers on quick plays matches, trophies doesn't pop. I tried to get some trophies with 2 controllers and after I did the necessary for the trophies I changed player 2 to CPU and trophy doesn't popped.. I need to play another match with 2 controllers until the end.

I don't use 2 controllers, I just play against the CPU.  I've won a number of games and completed a lot of the objective but the only one I've gotten is Outscore the opposing team by 10 points in a quarter.  All of the others have not unlocked for me for some reason.