PQ Infinite Loading Screen

Jachroth05

I'm trying to get all remaining powers for the Full Super and Full Ultimate trophies but some of the PQ have an infinite loading screen whenever i change locations preventing me from getting the ultimate finish required for some of the powers, sometimes it fixes when i quit the game and re enter, but the PQ31 Majin Chaos never lets me enter the tournament stage. Anyone else had this issue? Are there any solutions? I know it's an old game, but this is nerve racking and seems it never got an official solution.

Well, in case someone was wondering, or have the same problem with the infinite loading screen, after some research and testing, this seems to be caused by a bug in the data of the game itself while it loads some areas of the game, so it may happen for some, while others have no problem , and there's no know permanent fix as it seems it never got patched. it's more common in the digital form of the game, so it's not related to the disc itself, unless is damaged in some way (which can be a problem to load the game, in those cases replacing the disc may be the fix unless you're unlucky), so the only sure way to bypass the problem and access this missions, is to form a Group/Team in the online component, sadly every time you need to do a mission that has this problem you need to do it online, so create a session to boost or try your luck with randoms, as far as i can tell the online is still pretty active.

• 3 years later...
On 8/8/2020 at 9:03 PM, Jachroth05 said:

I'm trying to get all remaining powers for the Full Super and Full Ultimate trophies but some of the PQ have an infinite loading screen whenever i change locations preventing me from getting the ultimate finish required for some of the powers, sometimes it fixes when i quit the game and re enter, but the PQ31 Majin Chaos never lets me enter the tournament stage. Anyone else had this issue? Are there any solutions? I know it's an old game, but this is nerve racking and seems it never got an official solution.

On 8/13/2020 at 11:33 PM, Jachroth05 said:

Well, in case someone was wondering, or have the same problem with the infinite loading screen, after some research and testing, this seems to be caused by a bug in the data of the game itself while it loads some areas of the game, so it may happen for some, while others have no problem , and there's no know permanent fix as it seems it never got patched. it's more common in the digital form of the game, so it's not related to the disc itself, unless is damaged in some way (which can be a problem to load the game, in those cases replacing the disc may be the fix unless you're unlucky), so the only sure way to bypass the problem and access this missions, is to form a Group/Team in the online component, sadly every time you need to do a mission that has this problem you need to do it online, so create a session to boost or try your luck with randoms, as far as i can tell the online is still pretty active.

Yesterday I was cleaning up all the missions in which I needed to unlock some skill… and PQ31 was one of them. In fact, I had all the skills of that specific mission without unlocking.

I had the same problem as you, but it doesn't always happen. Only when trying to cross the portal to the final stage that is unlocked with the Ultimate Finish.

Something that may be useful is to delete the game data on your PS3 (the two files: installation data and update data) and install them again, but first the game data, cancelling the option to first install the update that the system offers you when starting the game. The problem will persist, but it will be rarer.

In the end I was able to access the stage and I got all the skills at once, so I didn't have to repeat that mission anymore. I was very lucky, I guess. Today I completed everything 100% cause I only had to get the Pressure Sign skill of the Parallel Quest 47.

The RNG factor of this game is the worst it has, without a doubt.