Saints Row IV Australian trophies don't sync. Any ideas why?

B-McLamington

Finally got my hands on a copy of Saints Row IV in Australia. As I play through the game trophies pop and I can see them in my collection. My problem however is when I sync my profile the trophies don't show up, and any trophies from other games that I played after SR4 are synced fine.

Anyone had this problem? I'm pretty sure it has something to do with having an Australian edition.

Having played the US version on another account of mine, I would say yes, this is to do with the Australian version of Saints Row IV. If you have tried syncing the trophies and it just keeps syncing every time you view your trophy list, you'll just have to be patient, this also happened with the PAL version of Tales of Xillia. This is most likely a fault on either Sony's or Volition's end, so unfortunately waiting is the only option.

Edited by Blanc
  • Like 1

Having played the US version on another account of mine, I would say yes, this is to do with the Australian version of Saints Row IV. If you have tried syncing the trophies and it just keeps syncing every time you view your trophy list, you'll just have to be patient, this also happened with the PAL version of Tales of Xillia. This is most likely a fault on either Sony's or Volition's end, so unfortunately waiting is the only option.

Yeah I had a feeling that was the problem, thanks for your reply