Tips on trophies?

TheSharkSide

• 2 months later...

Get every trophy except for Nightmare on the easiest difficulty. For any trophies involving a turret, use a TECH skylander (drill sergeant, trigger happy, etc) as they shoot twice as fast as other skylanders. All of the trophies except for Nightmare are able to be done very quickly. The only tip I have for your Nightmare run is to have a LOT of skylanders that are around lvl 10 or up. I go through 3 Skylanders for easier levels, and I've gone through 7 on a harder level. And I've found Giant characters to be almost worthless on Nightmare because they are so big and slow that they absorb ALL damage, it is too hard to dodge grenades and shots. Stick with normal Skylanders. Good luck! 

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So there's no way to aid other players but by adding my 2 cents to the trophy I achieved couple minutes ago? :/

The only way is to write a Guide for the game itself. If the game doesn't have one already then it needs one, if it has one already then maybe it can be bettered.

Additionally, if there is a Guide for the game already and you don't want to write a whole new one, then you could leave your tip in the comments section and maybe the current guide writer will add it to the guide.

• 8 years later...
On 12/4/2013 at 12:05 PM, TacticalChaos15 said:

For any trophies involving a turret, use a TECH skylander (drill sergeant, trigger happy, etc) as they shoot twice as fast as other skylanders. 

When it comes to destroying Arkeyan Autogyros in Chapter 6 use a UNDEAD skylander instead of TECH, they do more damage so instead of having to hit 2 shots with a TECH skylander you just need to hit one with an UNDEAD skylander which is easier to manage.

Another unrelated tip, Shroomboom can clip through walls if you find yourself in a pinch stuck somehow if the game bugged out. you just need to do the soulgem attack right on the seam of a gate a few times, and if the barrier isn't to thick you can clip through the gate. I ended up needing to do this on Chapter 15 since I did a speedrun technique that skipped the roboto ball, but little did I know the end puzzle to unlock the gate wouldn't spawn so I had to shroomboom so I didn't have to restart the level.

Another unrelated tip, in chapter 8 if you break the giant/bomb wall at the end of the cannon section you teleport to it. So after getting near it with Bouncer for example you can aim his rocket at the wall and break it to skip past the remaining cannons. I do not know if any other giants are also capable of this skip.

• Like 1