When Premier Tower???

SummonDrake

Hi everyone! I’m looking for doing the premier tower trophy on mortal Kombat x, but I don’t know if there still are events for that

I saw that the last time that someone did this trophy was 20th June

Does someone know something when will the next premier tower appear?

Thanks!

25 minutes ago, SummonDrake said:

Hi everyone! I’m looking for doing the premier tower trophy on mortal Kombat x, but I don’t know if there still are events for that

I saw that the last time that someone did this trophy was 20th June

Does someone know something when will the next premier tower appear?

Thanks!

I guess you are going after Keep it secret trophy? Sorry if I got it wrong. I am pretty sure they (premier towers) appear on the game weekly, and they are pretty random so you need to wait for the right one. You can refer to the guide for more information about the trophy and the towers as well. 

Edited by Fey_Ironclaw
Grammar

Hey! I have tried several times to get the Secret Fight in Mortal Kombat II Premium Tower but I am not getting any positive result at all. I have done Fatalities each match, have not lost any fight, haven’t changed fighter. I have done only brutalities per each match and still not working. Am I missing something? I get to the 8th match and nothing and I always decide to keep on going until the end, just in case I get the fight in the 9th or 10th match. 

Just now, von_ziegler15 said:

Hey! I have tried several times to get the Secret Fight in Mortal Kombat II Premium Tower but I am not getting any positive result at all. I have done Fatalities each match, have not lost any fight, haven’t changed fighter. I have done only brutalities per each match and still not working. Am I missing something? I get to the 8th match and nothing and I always decide to keep on going until the end, just in case I get the fight in the 9th or 10th match. 

Have you tried fatality on 8th opponent? 

I did fatality on 8th opponent ( you don't need flawless victory.)

15 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

Have you tried fatality on 8th opponent? 

I did fatality on 8th opponent ( you don't need flawless victory.)

Yes! I have tried only with Fatalities, too. Nothing! I do not know if I shouldn’t do any fatality nor brutaly until the 8th fight. I’ve been playing almost 5 hrs daily just to get this trophy but nothing seems to work 

Edited by von_ziegler15
Double comment

8 minutes ago, von_ziegler15 said:

Yes! I have tried only with Fatalities, too. Nothing! I do not know if I shouldn’t do any fatality nor brutaly until the 8th fight. I’ve been playing almost 5 hrs daily just to get this trophy but nothing seems to work 

Personally I didn't do any fatality until 8th opponent but I think It doesn't matter if you do it be4 the 8th opponent but try it.

On 8/29/2020 at 4:23 PM, ahmwe said:

Personally I didn't do any fatality until 8th opponent but I think It doesn't matter if you do it be4 the 8th opponent but try it.

I guess I won’t get the trophy with Mortal Kombat at this point. I have even gotten Flawless Victories with each opponent until I am donde with the 8th one and still getting no secret fight. I guess I will need to wait until I get the other P Towers

• 5 weeks later...