10 kills trophy

jorb1n

Welcome to PUBG.

Just keep killing until trophies unlock, this has been a known problem with all cumulative trophies since launch and they've claimed to have 'fixed' it a couple times but it remains the same kind of issue.

There's a couple potential workarounds that have worked for some but not for everyone so maybe keep these in mind but they're probably not that helpful:

1) Do them all in one season, now obviously you've likely done those 17 in one season anyway so it goes to show it's not a guarantee but on the road to 1,000 I recommend trying to get them in one season for best results.

2) Play solos (or at least stick to just one mode), not spreading your kills across multiple modes seems to work best but the reason I pick solos is because you don't have to worry about the down/kill mechanics potentially getting in the way of trophy counts, plus, quitting after you die but before your squads out may mess with the trophy count but in solos once you're dead you can quit safely and kills are kills.

3) Prioritise humans, I know that these days PUBG has incorporated bots into games but there's varying information on whether bot kills are registering correctly (well, clearly no kills are god-damn registering properly, that's the problem xD) but there's a chance bots might be more sketchy in tracking so try to be more concerned with counting how many human kills you have rather than any additional bots, if they do count properly then you'll just have a pleasant surprise as it'll pop earlier than expected :P

I don't know to what extent any of this is true but it seems to work for some people and seems to help.

Good luck!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Welcome to PUBG.

Just keep killing until trophies unlock, this has been a known problem with all cumulative trophies since launch and they've claimed to have 'fixed' it a couple times but it remains the same kind of issue.

There's a couple potential workarounds that have worked for some but not for everyone so maybe keep these in mind but they're probably not that helpful:

1) Do them all in one season, now obviously you've likely done those 17 in one season anyway so it goes to show it's not a guarantee but on the road to 1,000 I recommend trying to get them in one season for best results.

2) Play solos (or at least stick to just one mode), not spreading your kills across multiple modes seems to work best but the reason I pick solos is because you don't have to worry about the down/kill mechanics potentially getting in the way of trophy counts, plus, quitting after you die but before your squads out may mess with the trophy count but in solos once you're dead you can quit safely and kills are kills.

3) Prioritise humans, I know that these days PUBG has incorporated bots into games but there's varying information on whether bot kills are registering correctly (well, clearly no kills are god-damn registering properly, that's the problem xD) but there's a chance bots might be more sketchy in tracking so try to be more concerned with counting how many human kills you have rather than any additional bots, if they do count properly then you'll just have a pleasant surprise as it'll pop earlier than expected :P

I don't know to what extent any of this is true but it seems to work for some people and seems to help.

Good luck!

Awesome. Thanks!