Alien plushie question

totemxatu

I’ve found 18 out of 19 plushies, but the one in Roswell just straight up isn’t in the spot it’s supposed to be in. Is this possibly glitched?

Edit: I'm stupid. I should have realized they disappear after you find them. I just have no memory of getting this one, and I could have sworn I got it from all the other levels...

Edited by totemxatu

I also have 18/19 but I've ran through every map several times now and I can't find any.

I wonder if I broke the one in Skate heaven. I had issues jumping into the volcano so turned on the super stats for a few attempts. Didn't make it so turned them off again. Made the jump and then got the plushie.

It's no longer there. Just curious if the cheat invalidated it. Is there any way to tell which map is missing?

On 9/8/2020 at 9:56 AM, Berimbolinho said:

I also have 18/19 but I've ran through every map several times now and I can't find any.

I wonder if I broke the one in Skate heaven. I had issues jumping into the volcano so turned on the super stats for a few attempts. Didn't make it so turned them off again. Made the jump and then got the plushie.

It's no longer there. Just curious if the cheat invalidated it. Is there any way to tell which map is missing?

Not that I'm aware of. Luckily in my case I remembered which one I really was missing, but I'm afraid I don't really have any suggestions for you.

I really wish some of these challenges would do a better job of tracking things. The gap collections in particular are going to be a pain since I haven't been paying attention to which gaps I've hit already, aside from the obvious ones.

4 hours ago, totemxatu said:

The gap collections in particular are going to be a pain since I haven't been paying attention to which gaps I've hit already, aside from the obvious ones.

You can access a level's gap list by pressing options, then going to game options and there's the gap list with a counter for each gap. 

• Like 1