Diamonds Are Forever wont pop

iLL-Mortick

Hi,

Yes, I have the same problem. 2 days ago I've mastered Scylla to lvl 10 and also did not get the trophy. What's more I could also see that I did not receive an award with the same name (still 0/1). Also there is no new person on the trophy list since September 7th, and new patch was released like few days ago so I assume that this is the reason for it, since there were some issues with major patches in the past. Hopefully they will fix it with the next update.

The latest patch bugged a lot of trophies, i got the "play 25 assault" trophy on my 26th match.  Maybe you can get the "Mastery 10" trophy after rank up mastery with a god (0 to 1, 3 to 4 etc) or by reaching mastery 10 with another God. It Won't take to much, espacially with the x2-x3 worshipper weekend that they do really often 

On 14.9.2020 at 9:33 PM, Chronos1101 said:

Hi,

Yes, I have the same problem. 2 days ago I've mastered Scylla to lvl 10 and also did not get the trophy. What's more I could also see that I did not receive an award with the same name (still 0/1). Also there is no new person on the trophy list since September 7th, and new patch was released like few days ago so I assume that this is the reason for it, since there were some issues with major patches in the past. Hopefully they will fix it with the next update.

Ahh makes sense with it being bugged then. Thanks for the reply, and hopes up for a new patch to fix it!

14 hours ago, Emanuele97G said:

The latest patch bugged a lot of trophies, i got the "play 25 assault" trophy on my 26th match.  Maybe you can get the "Mastery 10" trophy after rank up mastery with a god (0 to 1, 3 to 4 etc) or by reaching mastery 10 with another God. It Won't take to much, espacially with the x2-x3 worshipper weekend that they do really often 

Maybe, i'll post here if it works. And yeah, they do have some nice events going with worshipers. I

• 3 months later...
On 2.1.2021 at 11:24 PM, Tomoko Kuroki said:

Hey bud, how did you end up getting the trophy in the end?

Hello, i'm sorry to inform that I have not gotten the trophy yet, even with a second rank 10 achieved. 
No one has gotten the trophy after 6th September, so it is probably not currently a workaround on this bug, atleast not to my knowledge.