Grid Trophy You rOCDed

GRAYFOX-SVT

I'm trying to get as many trophy's as I can and one that I should have is not showing up. Its the You rOCDed  Trophy and to get it : 

You finished first in every career event, during season play and/or via the timeline.

As the description says, you have to get 1st place in every event in Career, including Promo events. Be sure to keep tracking your progress, I recommend you to not start another season until you have every event finished at 1st place. Just have in mind that you don’t have to win all races, you just need to win the event. Vehicle challenges are not necessary for this trophy. If you already finished Career, don’t worry, you can still replay all events necessary for this trophy.

I went back through w/ the Timeline and finished all the races where I had not finished the event in 1st place and after redoing all the ones I had to I have all the check marks for the events as completed and I am in 1st in every event through the whole single player but It is not giving me the trophy..... Any idea why?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...