Buggy savegame/trophy?

Syco2oo5

Started the game today and noticed that on some levels some goals were already done. Deleted the savegame but same result. Dont know anymore if i played it years ago or if this is a common problem. But now the problem is i dont get the trophy for like complete 1 level. I played till level 20 but nothing popped besides the ones for level 15 that i have now.

Now my question is, is this normal? I dont want to get flagged or something. Or did i misunderstood something with the complete level X trophys? And yes i collected all stuff and made the time requirements for level 1-20

Edit: Played a bit longer. For Level 30 i got the Trophy. At the moment i think i can get all Trophys except the ones from Level 1-15. I tried it now many Times, Deleted the save, and also tried to redownload the Game. Everytime i Start the game it Starts with Levels that already have challenges done till level 15. If i download my Save i start from 30+ that works. But i cannot get it to work to start from Level 1. Such a strange problem.

Edited by Syco2oo5

ok tried a bit more. seems there is some serverside stuff going on. deleted my save over and over again to try to get a clear game. now its on level 50 where i am currently on my save WITHOUT the save. so dont know how this could happen and its impossible to get the plat for me without help from the dev. hope no one get the bug also :/

Final edit: I asked the devs for help, but they couldnt help me. normal stuff like delete savegame and stuff. After i managed to get all the other trophys i tried another way. Deleted the Game and Savegame, then i downloaded the game on a second account, pulled the lan cable and startet the game. And wonder... i had a clear Game without Savegame Troubles. Dont know where that problem came from... Hope it could help someone if i am not the only one with that problem. Finally Plat but what a crappy Log :D

Edited by Syco2oo5