WRC 4 - WRC 3 champion trophy.

After looking up a few guides I'm pretty much confident that something has glitched with my career, there's supposed to be 4 seasons, WRC Junior, WRC 2, WRC 3, and WRC, and for me somehow the last two changed their places or whatever. I just finished my 3rd season and I got the trophy for winning the WRC championship, and once I started season 4 again, I had the exact same rallies to choose from, like with the 3rd season for me. So for now I've won season 1, 2, and 4, but the 3rd never was available for me in the first place. I have over 250k respect points, never lost a rally in the entire career. WTF. Am I missing something or do I have to start again? 

UPDATE

Ok I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere in the guide before I began playing the game but one thing to keep in mind. You get to choose the class of your championship (WRC Junior, 2, 3, WRC) by PICKING THE TEAM SO KEEP THIS IN MIND. You might not even be aware of that. Also if you missed one of the championship trophies there's no need to start the career again, here the guy has found a method I will try out today. Will make an update after I am done with it. 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/wrc-4-a/235702-question-about-wrc-3-2-1-champion-trophies.html

Edited by HaserPL