Buggy Trophies in Carmageddon.

Frontzie

Here's a quick rundown of glitchy trophies I've come across in my playthrough of Carmageddon: Max Damage over the past 2 years:

Are We Nearly There Yet?

Unlock Chapter 10 in the Career - I've completed the Career mode, as evidenced with "50 Shades of Red" unlocked on the 11th October 2020. Unfortunately, this trophy didn't pop during my sadistic murderfest.

Bush Master

Collect 55 Smelly Bushes - Found ALL Smelly Bushes in my playthrough, no trophy has popped. I'm an idiot... I didn't check the stats screen and I was at 54... This has now unlocked as of 12th January 2021.

It's likely that I'll have to start a new save, complete the first 34 events to unlock Chapter 10 and hunt the 55 Smelly Bushes again. This playthrough was saved in Slot 1 (top slot), and started back in July 2018. I'm not sure if jumping in and out of Quickplay and the Career modes have caused these trophy glitches to occur.

EDIT: I'm currently undergoing a new save slot, Chapter 10 trophy still hasn't unlocked so a new save will be likely needed. I'm working towards the final "Up Your Carma" mission, will edit this topic once I have completed that.

Edited by frontzie
Edit on possible glitched trophy

• 3 months later...