Hey :)

Does anyone have some tips on how to play the multiplayer to get the trophies? There are different options you can choose when being in the multiplayer but since I don't speak japanese, I don't know what all these mean. And in case there aren't any players anymore, what's a good way to still play it?

• 4 weeks later...

After grinding A LOT I finally got the 30 Online Wins Trophy (and the Platinum). It took me 79 matches until I got my 30th win. I played the multiplayer solo by simply using the in-game matchmaking system. Sometimes I found players after 10sec, sometimes I didn't find players for 5h straight and just went offline. Also one single match can easily take 2h, or even more. So I've done 79 online matches = around 158h and in these 158h there are no waiting times included. Also almost every player I've played against was a really good player. For me it seemed like everyone was a pro. Twice I got kicked out during a match after like 30-60min of playing, sometimes people go afk for 10min and you have to wait, and often the connection is really laggy. The hardest thing is to win 30x. It can be really frustrating. Sometimes after 2-3h you think you're gonna win and then RNG ends up killing you completely. I had matches where I got the needed points after like 2-3h in but another player reached the Goal/Start one round earlier than me. I had matches where some players left the match, an NPC/COM continued playing for the player who left, and then the NPC rekt me completely. I had SO many troll situations and heartbreaking moments. It's a great game but of course a lot of RNG and lots of grinding. Good luck ?

• Like 1