Could someone explain a section of the guide to me please?

Big__Jaye

Hi all! I was looking through the guide for help with the 'Fire Up That Car... Again' trophy, when something caught my eye that I don't understand fully:

You can boost your attempts at this trophy by having the season pass, as this makes the bonus challenge events available to you. But if not, you should get at least 1 attempt at this trophy every week or two. Do not stress if you do not see one of these events every day as the developers try to rotate all locations and classes of car around as best as they can. 

The first sentence specifically; I have the season pass - what does it mean by being able to boost my attempts? What are the bonus challenge events, and how does this differ from normal?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Big__Jaye
  • Like 1

Owning the season pass grants you access to more of the daily, weekly, and monthly events. This "boosts" your chances for an Audi Quattro event showing up, since you can achieve the trophy on DLC tracks too, something non season pass owners can't. 

As far as I can remember owning the season pass adds quite a lot new events so the difference is noticeable. 

• Like 2