Collector Trophy glitched as hell! Please help

Can someone help me? I have all stickers and I have arranged them for Ventus and Terra. I read about the glitch, that's why I have a back up of my Aqua's save file. I have just 2 stickers remaining (one in disney town and one in the mysterious tower) i have picked both of them 5 times, and no trophy. I also arranged the stickers and nothing. I picked them up, arranged them, quit the game - repeat. Still nothing. Is there any fix rather than deleting system data? Because I need to finish the reports. 

Edited by Pottercito_

Didn't have problems with the trophy myself, but some people needed to defeat the final boss to unlock the Trinity Archives Menu and collect the final sticker afterwards.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-final-mix/293520-collector-trophy-glitch-workaround.html This thread and especially JFryes' post might be helpful to you.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, x13thDestati said:

Didn't have problems with the trophy myself, but some people needed to defeat the final boss to unlock the Trinity Archives Menu and collect the final sticker afterwards.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-final-mix/293520-collector-trophy-glitch-workaround.html This thread and especially JFryes' post might be helpful to you.

It means that I have to beat final boss twice in order to unlock secret episode. So should I finish the game, then pick up the last sticker (hope trophy pops), then finish the game again and unlock secret episode?

The other possibility is to back up all these save files. Wait until doing all the reports (idk if secret episode unlock if my game "dont recognize I have all 60 stickers), and after this copy my save files again to my PS3 and delete system data, then save with terra and ven for my game to know i have all of their stickers then load up my aqua file, collect remaining sticker and finally the trophy I guess. Can someone confirm me?

Edited by Pottercito_

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed - Guys, just in case someone in the future has this problem. It is not a glitch! You just have to complete all three stories to unlock Trinity Archives for all of them. Then collect your last sticker, so back up your saves just in case. You must beat the game with all three instead with just one character due to Trinity Archives unlock per character. So this is a missable trophy if just get all the stickers before beating the boss. If you havent backed up your saves then you have to start all over with just one character

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 11/7/2020 at 10:08 PM, Pottercito_ said:

Fixed - Guys, just in case someone in the future has this problem. It is not a glitch! You just have to complete all three stories to unlock Trinity Archives for all of them. Then collect your last sticker, so back up your saves just in case. You must beat the game with all three instead with just one character due to Trinity Archives unlock per character. So this is a missable trophy if just get all the stickers before beating the boss. If you havent backed up your saves then you have to start all over with just one character

Please, feel free to correct me if I am wrong. At this point I have completed Terra's story and I'm pretty close in finishing everything else with Ventus and Aqua. Also, I have collected every sticker with Terra and Ventus and only 1 sticker remains for Aqua. It is wise to finish Ventus and Aqua's stories and then collect the final sticker? Will it be okay then or I will have to do everything right from scratch?

Edited by Lef160694

37 minutes ago, Lef160694 said:

Please, feel free to correct me if I am wrong. At this point I have completed Terra's story and I'm pretty close in finishing everything else with Ventus and Aqua. Also, I have collected every sticker with Terra and Ventus and only 1 sticker remains for Aqua. It is wise to finish Ventus and Aqua's stories and then collect the final sticker? Will it be okay then or I will have to do everything right from scratch?

Simply collect the remaining sticker for Ventus, then leave one stickee for Aqua: beat the game with Aqua and then collect the remaining sticker and it should pop.