Bug regarding Artifacts

davestovies

So I've been trying to get all the collectables in each region before moving on with the story quests and I've just found out about a bug regarding the Artifact collectables. Pretty much I found one my last Artifacts for the Ledecestrescire region and the game didn't register it as collected.

It was a Shield Scheme (design scheme) that I found as part of the regions Treasure Hoard map collectable that bugged out for me, although the Flying Paper (tattoo design) collectables are all randomised in terms of your reward so you may find a different collectable at this location too. I couldn't find any forum posts about this issue but I made a post on reddit about another issue with collectables and someone told me about this bug so I figured I'd let you all know.

EDIT: Turns out I was sorely mistaken. Treasure Hoard collectables don't seem to count towards a regions Artifacts so it didn't glitch, I had just missed a couple of other Artifacts. Silly me. I also wrongfully assumed that Artifacts appear on your map after you've bought maps from the Cartographer so myself and the guy that told me about this glitch are both wrong. I can't seem to delete this post so I'll leave it up as warning in case there are any real glitches regarding the collectables that can be mentioned here. 

Edited by davestovies
Subsequent information