Mini boosting guide for people looking to attempt this game.

iGGTheEnd

This guide is just for the multiplayer which is what game me the biggest headache of the whole game although the single player was no joke either.

First of all you will want to refer to this whenever you are boosting: https://steamdb.info/app/286000/graphs/ 20-25 players is boostable at higher ranks anything else can be dangerous. 9-11PM PST seemed like the most dead time of day while I was playing. Also 5-7AM PST was also pretty dead.

Since the game has crossplay with PC you will want to look at that page to see how many players are online at any given time to make matching with yourself easier.

The first 3 ranks are easy to boost no matter how many people are online most of the time you will just match with yourself and you will gain just as many points for a win as you would lose if you matched with someone else so you will quickly be able to unlock Agitator, Rabble rouser and Militant.

I was able to boost the next 2 ranks Firebrand and Hero of hungry with just 1 other PS4 but it gets much slower because your alt account will still be at the first ranking tier so you will gain 2 points per win and you need 100 to level up.  This is where I had to refer to the steam page to figuire out how many people are online and I still had to pray I didnt match with others.

What I did for the last 2 ranks was also get the game on steam and I boosted one of my alts up to rank 3 Militant.  Doing this lets your main account match with it more consistently because it is closer to your ranking and it also gives you 15+ points per win instead of the 2 points you were getting.  Once your alt that you boosted drops a rank you want to boost it back to militant which is easy and quick, I reccomend boosting it to about 350ish points so you can boost your main account for a few games without having to go back and boost your alt account.

Something I did to make my chances of my boosted alt and main main account able to match more consistently was I would send my none boosted account into que to take someone else out of match making and then I would quickly start matching with my other 2 accounts.

If one of your accounts says "Joining game" before it says "creating game" it found someone else and you want to try and back out ASAP or you will match into someone else and lose points. 

Technically it is do-able with just 2 PS4's but you will most likely have to wait for servers to be completely dead or get extremely lucky to not find another player.  

3 copies of the game whether PS4, PS5 or PC copies is ideal and will make boosting much easier than with just 2 copies.

Also you do not have to play the games out just click start and surrender on your alt and the game will end giving you the points. You need 700 points to reach max rank and by the time you hit it you will also have the 100 wins trophy most likely.

If you are good at RTS games unlike me this game is %100 do-able without boosting it is just a matter of skill and many of the players online are pretty good as they have been playing longer than me and know the meta which I never bothered to learn.  Finding a game while doing it this way shouldn't take more than 20 seconds most of the time.

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 4