WARNING for all newcomers

AquaNSky

Firstly, this game is a strategy game that has you depend on the A.I. to do what you want.

They tend to risk their lives for food, which can make it near impossible at the start of a round on small maps with everything unlocked. Also the Hunters will attack creatures MUCH stronger than them. Causing many self-deaths. The maps are RNG spawned, so you may get a decent map, yet more often then you want you will get terrible maps (especially if they are underground, lava, or desert).

Also, it will take hundreds of hours to get the Platinum trophy, it wears out its welcome by the time you unlock all in-game achievements (Not even 100 climbs in nor 100 Vikings reaching Valhalla).

Most Importantly, there is still a save deleting bug. Whatever causes it, I'm not sure. It seems to not have a specific time. As another poster got it within 23 maps played.

I got it at 249 MAPS played. You will know when it happens as the game prevents you from "Saving and Exiting". I hadn't read the other topic ('lost save') until after it happened. 

It broke me. On the last climb, less than 150 to 1000 Honoured VIkings (working on them in the last map). Over two weeks of my gaming life vanished.

I ain't playing this for another month to get those three trophies. You have been warned.

Extra Info (for those willing to get the Platinum): The game can handle over 200 Vikings in a map fine (Can be achieved in desert maps with altars and turning off the 120 cap).

It hates having tens of enemies and will lose frames there to the point of crashing if they are not kept in check.

Edited by AquaNSky
  • Like 3