Mission The Fare for the Afterlife

AriieSiiS_-

I am desperate because I am unable to pass this mission in WOTD, it is the last one that I need for 100%, from the last DLC, I have tried it many times and it is impossible, I have summoned people level 750 through the tori gate and with nobody I managed to pass it, in the second boss suddenly revenants come with yokais while the boss is immortal and kills you with one blow, it does not make any sense, if someone can help me I would appreciate it because I am really desperate

Sadly i am not too powerful to help you but we can try.I also had thought time with thtat mission on Wotd.Try a build with raiken with low health,mikawa set piece bonus and join a clan who boost critical damage.Raiken has the best living weapon spirit bar and when you are on low health his lw duration is the best.Also is tenacity make Raiken very realiable to take damaage.Use pleiads and extration talisman for gain amrita.For the second spirit you need the centipede for piercieng damage.Also you can use ninjutsu paralize item and Hino-enma helmet for boost damage.I don't know what weapon are you using but you can create a build with a specific attack boost and also kingo set for finale damage boost and damage from behind.

If that doesn't help i hope you will find someone who can help you on your created session.

• Like 1