A New Path Awaits

Willr22

Seeing as I just got it after beating the game just now, I’m going to assume you get it by collecting all the lightstones and/or receiving the gift from each spirit animal.

Did you do either of those before you beat it? There’s a short scene that plays after the credits, I think that’s the extended ending.

So when i beat it i thought i had recieved all of the gifts from each tall one after acquiring all of the lightstones for each region, but i apparently forgot to recieve the last gift from the bear. I ended up getting the last gift after beating it, so i'll go back tonight and beat it again but with all of the gifts. Thank you so much :)

3 hours ago, Willr22 said:

So when i beat it i thought i had recieved all of the gifts from each tall one after acquiring all of the lightstones for each region, but i apparently forgot to recieve the last gift from the bear. I ended up getting the last gift after beating it, so i'll go back tonight and beat it again but with all of the gifts. Thank you so much :)

No prob. By the way, you can tell which spirit you’ve already completed by looking at the icons on the manual save screen. Normally they’re white, but after receiving their gifts they turn gold.