Glitch Shortcuts

Excessiveiser

• 2 years later...
On 12/6/2020 at 6:13 AM, Excessiveiser said:

Glitch shortcuts for Apple Pikes, Poseimon, Yellow Soft Fruit, Frozen Castle and a lap skip for Dino Juice.

These can be used to make the gold times easier to beat and can also be used to grind the 20 online wins trophy.

No wonder people NEED to use these exploits, cause the time trials for these races are the worst cancer Racing has Ever faced 😡

Every single FUCKING time I'm playing Apple Pikes in Three Pistons, I always get hit by those fucking gigantic boulders. If I'm fast enough, I get crunched; if I'm slow, I need to stay behind that pile of snow crap without boosting to don't hit from behind. That entire boulder takes the entire track, there isn't a way to pass through without being hit. The easier way? Use an exploit that is exactly used to skip this bullshit part of the track.

The worst part of it all is all time spent in this mode DOESN’T count towards the Time Spent playing? Why the hell did they think it was a good idea? If it was to avoid idling, you can do exactly by playing the other modes and let the CPU win 😒

• Like 1