Help/Suggestion with the Trophy ' Evil To The Core'

Johnnybaz85

Seldom comes a game which tempts me to go back after 10 years to get the Platinum Trophy, but Infamous is that and the love of the game brought me back to it!

Any viable tips still working atm that can help me get massive XP for the Evil to the Core Trophy? I would really appreaciate it, especially after fighting Kessler in Hard Mode and just wanted to get the Plat ASAP so i can move to Infamous 2's Platinum!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

After you beat the game on hard difficulty, switch the difficulty to Easy which will raise the amount of experience you get for nearly everything you do in the game.  Sidequests are helpful, yet what you really want is a sidequest with a lot of enemies.  

If on Positive Karma SideQuests - look for Rat's Nests missions - they will have around 25 enemies, you can run around melee attacking for Up Close and Personal stunts which give 50 XP per, and it gives a counter of the enemies that have died, when it says 22 or 23 enemies dead of 25, jump in the river next to you and die.  You will keep the experience and the game will reload right there at that fight.  

if on Negative Karma SideQuests - not as easy as the Rat's Nests ones, yet try either Terror Bus or Minions.  Same strategy as I mentioned above.  

Honestly what I noticed while full InFamous on Easy, was that even after clearing all of the maps, there were enemies everywhere.  I mean it wasn't a war zone, yet I couldn't walk around a block without another set of enemies being ready to shoot me.  I was like "enemies will not reappear" my ass.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...