platinum not unlocking

Skyy-Knight

1 hour ago, Skyy-Knight said:

yep i played episode 1 on ps3, and then i did episode 2-5 on ps4 via ps now

Try to be offline and access your trophy list on PS4, there may be a loose trophy that didn't sync to your PS4 well even though it sync'd online. (probably the ones related to Chapter 1)

Then obtain that missing trophy offline.

Also I'm pretty sure that PS3,4 and Vita  have individual trophy lists so I'm not sure why they sinced onto the same list on psnprofiles

EDIT: Clearing chapters 1 and 2 of Episode 1 should repop those 2 trophies and solve the issue as those trophies are stored on your PS3 and not your PS4

Edited by Zippyhammer
solution
  • Like 1

On 12/13/2020 at 10:00 PM, Zippyhammer said:

Try to be offline and access your trophy list on PS4, there may be a loose trophy that didn't sync to your PS4 well even though it sync'd online. (probably the ones related to Chapter 1)

Then obtain that missing trophy offline.

Also I'm pretty sure that PS3,4 and Vita  have individual trophy lists so I'm not sure why they sinced onto the same list on psnprofiles

EDIT: Clearing chapters 1 and 2 of Episode 1 should repop those 2 trophies and solve the issue as those trophies are stored on your PS3 and not your PS4

this was a little weird since this platinum didn't pop but after syncing it a few more times, it ended up showing up in my trophy list, thank you for all the help, i really appreciate it!