Story related trophies not unlocking?

othmaneAD

As you can see in my profile, I have only the trophies for the prologue (First Steps) and the trophy for completing the hyena quest, 3 trophies from between those 2 quests should have been unlocked as I already satisfied the requirements: I'm Just Getting StartedThe Sea and The Scarab. Idk if after finishing the game and playing new game+ I will be able to get those or am I permanently locked from the platinum. If you have any idea or suggestion it would be nice of you.

I had a couple of trophy glitches from AC Origins, one was on the miscellaneous trophy BOOM! and the other was the story related trophy The Crocodile.

With BOOM! I was trying to unlock the trophy as per the guide, fighting unarmed and knocking out large groups of enemies at Pharos Garrison before placing and igniting oil jars with the fire arrows. I was doing it correctly I had the tool kill bonus xp showing when the fire killed them, I must’ve ignited 12-15 groups of soldiers with at least 10 in a group but the trophy wouldn’t pop until I turned off the system and tried again later. It popped easily this time after two more large groups being ignited.

With The Crocodile, I had to start a new game + and whizz through the story just doing main quests until I came to the Crocodile quest, it unlocked right after completion of the quest this time, I can’t work out why it didn’t pop in the first place.

I must’ve wasted at least a couple of hours messing around with igniting oil jars and then playing through to The Crocodile mission, also checking the internet to see if I’d missed anything but hey ho, onto next game God of War and hopefully no glitches!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, junior107 said:

I had a couple of trophy glitches from AC Origins, one was on the miscellaneous trophy BOOM! and the other was the story related trophy The Crocodile.

With BOOM! I was trying to unlock the trophy as per the guide, fighting unarmed and knocking out large groups of enemies at Pharos Garrison before placing and igniting oil jars with the fire arrows. I was doing it correctly I had the tool kill bonus xp showing when the fire killed them, I must’ve ignited 12-15 groups of soldiers with at least 10 in a group but the trophy wouldn’t pop until I turned off the system and tried again later. It popped easily this time after two more large groups being ignited.

With The Crocodile, I had to start a new game + and whizz through the story just doing main quests until I came to the Crocodile quest, it unlocked right after completion of the quest this time, I can’t work out why it didn’t pop in the first place.

I must’ve wasted at least a couple of hours messing around with igniting oil jars and then playing through to The Crocodile mission, also checking the internet to see if I’d missed anything but hey ho, onto next game God of War and hopefully no glitches!

Thanks for confirming, and GOW has 0 bugs (ac origins still has some) and I have the platinum for GOW 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Sea and The Scarab didn't unlock for me either. I've got almost all the other trophies, so once I've got them, I'm going to jump onto NG+ and hope the missing two pop!

Edit: Yes! I got them both on NG+. The Sea took a little while to pop and I got kinda nervous, but it worked! ? 

Edited by ukiukimidnite

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 5:43 PM, Aaronzord said:

The Sea and The Scarab didn't unlock for me either. I've got almost all the other trophies, so once I've got them, I'm going to jump onto NG+ and hope the missing two pop!

Edit: Yes! I got them both on NG+. The Sea took a little while to pop and I got kinda nervous, but it worked! 1f605.png

Same thing happened to me for the sea trophy, it was my last trophy before platinum and I was to closing the game but I waited a bit and it popped!

• Like 1