Trophy Thoughts?

A_CYNICS_LOGIC

• 1 month later...

From the thread in the other region stack area here is what I think.

Would just like to note that the grindy trophies don't appear that bad. Getting 100 items you can get in your first 10 games easy enough. When it comes to combining together 180 items, depending on how you do you're looking at what? 5-10 combinations? Just make sure when you get a choice of 3 items you choose items that have one of their lower boxes lit up, as that means you have that item you can combine with it. 500 pieces by ranking up... maybe might be the longest? Each game should net you at minimum 10 but you're likely getting more especially if you're shooting for level 3s which 1 of which alone requires you to make 4 pieces via ranking up (including itself in that figure). Legendary pieces meanwhile only show up when you're level 8 in a match onward, more likely the higher level you are. You can buy them and sell them right after if they don't suit your army so there is no harm in buying them. As long as you can get into the later rounds of a match... 3 minimum a game? I recall a game where in one turn as I was rerolling I got 5 legendaries. Consume 10000 gold... umm... you use what? 200 gold a match? That is about 50 matches. As for player level 15, has to be beyond 50 games but perhaps not much more. Don't know.

Do keep in mind though that matches last about 30ish mins. Getting everything but the player level 15 trophy should be about 25 hours I think. Player level I don't know but looking at some profiles here people seemed to pop it not that long after the rest of the longer trophies so I'm thinking Player level 15 has to around 60 games, depending on how well you do I suppose. Ah yes, you do need 20 rank 3 or above placements, but considering 100% is around 60 matches, you only need to come top 3 in a third of them so really should not be a problem. As for online itself from what I can see it is very much active, largely with mobile players who largely appear to be Chinese. Didn't really encounter any bad lag or anything and I didn't bother with a wired connection. As for crashes thankfully the game is one that accounts for it. As long as you go right back into the game you'll rejoin back into the game. As for the controls... yeah, playing a game like this on the controller when it has quite a strict time limit is not good but it ain't too bad once you get the hang of it. Game has auto-formation and auto-equip commands to take the slack off you. You can also do any extra item combining and rerolling for X unit in the battle phase (it won't effect the items equipped on your units currently in battle until the next turn).

Now, what I'd like to know is... confirmation there is autopopping? Two players now are listed on here with times under a minute. From what I can see if the game tracks everything via your profile (seems to use your Playstation ID) then logging into the other version should autopop everything on that version. If so then considering the game is free, it makes it worth 630 points with 22 trophies. Softens the blow for those concerned with it not having a platinum a bit. 

Edited by Rozalia1
  • Like 1